When your business has outgrown your office and it’s time to find bigger headquarters, you need to put as much planning into moving as you did into growing your business.
Here are a few tips to help you and your team relocate without overwhelm.
- Start as early as possible. The complete process can take up to two years.
- Employ a removal company that has experience in commercial moves
- Make sure the removalist has insurance. Ask to see their policy.
- Coordinate the moving in and the moving out process
- Check parking time limits for the removal trucks at both locations
- Advise other businesses nearby so they can make other plans
- Keep your team updated on the process
- Plan your announcement of the move and all your new business stationery
- Ask your removal team to assist you with packing a week before the move
- Get your team to make a detailed inventory of all your equipment and furniture
- Have a team member at each location to oversee the process
- Plan and implement data cabling and testing before setting up the network
- Pack any IT and phone equipment so it can be unloaded first
- Organise forwarding of your mail
- Work closely with your professional moving team
Mister Mover is a professional, experienced Office removalists in Melbourne
We can help you with House, Office, Furniture or Interstate Removals. We’re licensed Melbourne movers assuring you a well-organized, hassle-free move.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE ON YOUR OFFICE MOVE